We are sorry to learn that you have recently been made unemployed and we now want to help you get a fast decision on your claim.
To make a claim under your policy, you must register as unemployed with the Department of Social Protection and you must send us confirmation of this.
You will also need to provide us with some details of your most recent employers and a letter from them, confirming the reason for your unemployment.
You can register a claim online without having your documentation at this point, however, we will require all of the supporting documentation before we can make a final decision.
It is also important to check your policy details before you claim, as you will need your policy number. If you do not have your policy details please contact your bank to obtain a copy.
Once we have received all of the required documentation, we will be able to communicate our decision back to you within 10 days.
- Consent Form – you will need to complete and sign this consent form in order for us to process your claim.
- A letter from the Department of Social Protection, confirming details of initial registration and acceptance with them, including dates and benefit payment
Alternatively, you can download the forms we require. These forms can be completed at your local Department of Social Protection office, your previous employer and returned to us. Download these forms here:
Online: Upload documents via our online service. The fastest and easiest way to send us your documents. Photographs of documents are acceptable to upload.
Post: By post to: Claims Department AXA, P.O. Box 602, Shannon, Co. Clare
What Happens next?
- Once we have received all of the supporting documentation, we will be able to communicate our decision back to you within 10 days.
- On occasion, we may need additional information from you before we can make a decision and if this is the case, we will let you know.
- If your claim is accepted, we will inform you, by letter, of the payment amount and when and how payment will be made.